Weatherization Assistant Updates
- February 2023: Framework for Incorporating Social Cost of Carbon (ORNL/TM-2022/2774) was published and details the implementation of the social cost of carbon into WAP cost-effectiveness calculations.
- January 2023: Materials for Training Development for Weatherization Assistant Version 8.9 to Version 10 User Conversion made available to DOE WAP Training Providers.
- September 2022: The Web-based Weatherization Assistant (WAv10) is available to DOE WAP Grantees for testing and conversion planning. Public Testing Site (https://wa-new.ornl.gov/) available to users upon request.
- March 2019: The Web-based Weatherization Assistant Getting Started Guideline was updated in March 2019 to reflect minor changes that have been made to the web-based application since the previous version of the guideline was written in June 2017.
- January 2019: The Health and Safety Audit was revised in 2018 to reflect new guidance provided by the DOE Weatherization Assistance Program in Weatherization Program Notice 17-7: Weatherization Health and Safety Guidance. This revision was released in January 2019 along with an updated Health and Safety Audit Design Manual that reflects the changes made.